January 16th, 2010 | Jonathan Gray
Posts Tagged ‘Twilight’
...is Professor of Media and Cultural Studies at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Co-author (with Amanda D. Lotz) of Television Studies, and author of Show Sold Separately: Promos, Spoilers, and Other Media Paratexts, Television Entertainment, and Watching with The Simpsons: Television, Parody, and Intertextuality, he has also co-edited three collections, A Companion to Media Authorship, Satire TV: Politics and Comedy in the Post-Network Era and Fandom: Identities and Communities in a Mediated World, and an encyclopedia, Battleground: The Media. You can also find him here.
ABC academia ads anti-fans books cancellations CBS Chuck CW Digital Media Summit fall previews FOX franchises Gossip Girl Grad School heroes Indiana Jones Jay Leno job market lists Lost Malawi media studies NATPE NBC new shows Nielsen opening credit sequences paratexts pilots politics poster art posters promotion ratings Simpsons stars strike television The CW The Simpsons The Wire trailers transmedia upfronts
- Applying to Grad Schools in Media Studies | CTCS 506 on Applying to Grad Schools in Media Studies, Part 1
- Kate Maxwell on Edited Collections: Why Bother?
- Publishing and Self-Publishing – Part 3 | Anime and Manga Studies on Academic Publishing: Something’s Gotta Change
- Self-Publishing on Anime/Manga – Part 2 | Anime and Manga Studies on Academic Publishing: Something’s Gotta Change
- Nicole Eugene on Academic Publishing: Something’s Gotta Change